When setting up a tournament you have the option of adding the following codes in your tournament description:
- +allavail+ holds tournament start until all registered pairs are available. Returns a message to the host, informing them who is not available. Please note that this does not work for Swiss Teams format.
- +howell+ turns a mitchell movement into howell. Documented here.
- +hm18+ is used together with +howell+ Turns a mitchell movement into howell if there are less than 7 tables. Else it runs as a mitchell. Works only for pair tournaments of exactly 18 boards. Documented here.
- +roundsX+ is used together with +howell+ Runs a partial howell tournament, which stops after X rounds. Documented here.
- +breakX+ adds a one hour break after round X. Only works for pay tournaments or other tournaments using an organization code. Documented here.
- +bduration=Y+ is used together with +breakX+ Sets break duration to Y minutes. Documented here.
- +sectionsize=X+ Allows setting the section size to a number between 8 and 50. Sections will be created as balanced as possible. Setting section size to 20 in a 24 table game will result in two sections of 12 tables.
- +asis+ Seats pairs into a tournament with pre-registrations exactly as they were listed in the registrants file (without shuffling). Available only to NBO and system accounts.
- +MPLIMIT=X+ Available only for ACBL games. Restricts tournament registrations only to players with max X ACBL masterpoints.
- +LT=x+ Available only for Virtual ACBL Clubs. Allows a club with multiple simultaneous sessions to give credit for all their game tables. Documented here.
- When you need to use multiple strings, write them like this:
+allavail+ +howell+ +hm18+