Get a feel for the Spring NABC Robot Individual this weekend with the second free practice tournament. Do well and you could win a free entry to the actual event taking place from March 5-7
Practice 2 Tournament Prizes
- Free entry to the NABC Robot Individual for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed players from day 1
- Free entry for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed players from day 2
- Free entry for top 5 players overall, taking into account scores from both days
- If you're a prize winner and have already registered, your entry fee will be refunded
- If a player has already won a free entry in a previous practice session, the prize goes to the player/s finishing 6th, 7th, etc.
Conditions of play
- This practice tournament is free and uses advanced robots. Click here for the robot system notes.
- ACBL membership is required. Click here to check your ACBL number is on file.
- Each session is 12 boards, Matchpoints scoring.
- Daily sessions last 24 hours. You must complete your daily boards before midnight US Eastern Time.
- Unplayed boards score zero.
- You need to play at least 1 board each day to advance to the next day.
- Not everyone will be dealt the same boards.
- You need to play on both Saturday and Sunday.
How to play practice 2
Login to BBO, click 'ACBL WORLD' and look for the ACBL NABC Practice Tournament.
Don't forget to take advantage of the early bird registration discount
Register before February 28 for a 10 BB$ early bird discount
- Played the 2021 Fall NABC Robot Individual? Get an additional 6 BB$ discount (34 BB$ entry with early bird / 44 BB$ from February 28)
- Entry fee is 50 BB$ from February 28
- Login to BBO, click 'ACBL World', then 'Spring 2022 NABC Robot Individual' to register - watch this video to see how to register