This Sunday, June 13 everyone’s invited to join the Best Friends Day Tournament. Any day is a good day to talk with your best friend. You can also find good friends when playing our Sunday Tournament. Don’t miss out!
How to celebrate
- thank your best friends for being in your life and do something special for them
- spend time with your best friend and do things you enjoy doing together
- don’t live in the same city as your best friend? Call them or send them a note letting them know how much you miss them
- join us this Sunday, June 6 to play the Best Friends Day Tournaments and share some jokes with us or say something nice about your partner.
- It’s a pairs tournament, MP, 10 boards, 5 rounds.
When is it?
Sunday, June 13 at 2PM US Eastern Time (8PM Central European Time)
Where can I find it?
Click Competitive > Free Tournaments and search for the the Best Friends Day Tournament, hosted by Aurora.
Who can play?
All BBOers are welcome.