Have fun in this 9 (nine!) day marathon Survivor game held as part of BBO’s Lily Land Bridge Fest (May 1 – 9). This is a daylong style tournament with robots — you don’t need a partner to join.
This is a 9-day survivor tournament, with robots, “daylong” style. Everyone is welcome to test their skills in Day 1, but you need to qualify to proceed to the next days.
Format for each daily session
- 12 boards
- This tournament is not “Best Hand”
- Deal pools will be used for increased security
- Top 80% finishers qualify for the next day
- You must play each day (or until you are eliminated)
- Free entry.
- Day 1: Anyone can join. Top 80% finishers qualify for Day 2.
- Days 2 to 9: Restricted to players who qualified in the previous day.
- If you qualify for the next day session, but you do not play it, you will be eliminated.
- All results count towards your overall score.
Who can play?
This game is open to all. You do not need a partner to register.
How can I play?
Click Competitive ► All Tournaments and look for “Wildflower 9 Day Survivor” (there’s a Search box at the top of the list).
When Can I play?
The Wildflower 9 Day Survivor is open for registrations on Saturday, May 1st, and you can play it at any moment, from midnight to midnight US Central Time. Make sure to play on Saturday to give yourself a chance of getting through to the next days. If you get knocked out, you can compete in the Barefoot Consolation Survivor, on May 8-9.