Get a feel for the Spring NABC Robot Individual this weekend with a free practice tournament. Do well and you could win a free entry to the actual event taking place from March 6-8.
- Free entry to the Spring NABC Robot Individual (March 6-8) to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in NABC Practice tournament #1 – Day 1
- Free entry to the Spring NABC Robot Individual (March 6-8) to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in NABC Practice tournament #1 – Day 2
- Free entries to the Spring NABC Robot Individual (March 6-8) to 1st to 5th place overall in NABC Practice tournament #1
- If a winner has already registered for the Spring NABC Robot Individual, their entry fee will be refunded
- If a player has already won a free entry in a previous practice session, the prize goes to the player/s finishing 6th, 7th, etc.
Conditions of play
- This practice tournament is free and uses advanced robots. Click here for the robot system notes.
- ACBL membership is required. Click here to check if BBO has your ACBL number on file.
- Each session is 12 boards, Matchpoints scoring.
- Daily sessions last 24 hours. You must complete your daily boards before midnight US Eastern Time.
- Unplayed boards score zero.
- You need to play at least 1 board each day to advance to the next day.
- Not everyone will be dealt the same boards.
- You need to play on both Saturday and Sunday.
How to play
Login to BBO, click ‘ACBL WORLD’ and look for the ACBL NABC Practice Tournament.
NABC Robot Individual – early bird registrations from Friday, 19 February
Register before March 1 for a 10 BB$ early bird discount
- Played the 2020 Fall NABC Robot Individual? Get an additional 6 BB$ discount (34 BB$ entry with early bird / 44 BB$ from March 1)
- Entry fee is 50 BB$ from March 1st
- Login to BBO, click ‘ACBL World’, then ‘ACBL NABC Robot Individual’ to register – watch this video to see how to register