Let’s be kind each others on Sunday, November 15, in the World Kindness Day Tournament, hosted by Aurora.
How to Celebrate?
- Be kind and do random acts of kindness.
- Smile at strangers and do kind things for them.
- Kindness should not only be reserved for our fellow human beings. Be kind to the animals and to the environment as well.
- If you have children in your life, teach them the virtue of kindness by practicing it in your daily life.
- Join us this Sunday for the World Kindness Day Tournament and be kind with your partner, your opponents and your TDs.
Sunday, November 15, at 2PM US Eastern Time (8PM Central European Time).
Click COMPETITIVE, then Free Tournaments and search for the the World Kindness Day tournament, or for yellow host Aurora.
Who can play?
All BBOers are welcome.