Get a feel for the Spring NABC Robot Individual this weekend with the second free practice tournament. Do well and you could win a free entry to the actual event taking place from March 5-7.
All prize winners receive free entry to the Spring Robot Individual (March 5-7)
- Free entry for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in Practice tournament #2 – Day 1
- Free entry for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in Practice tournament #2 – Day 2
- Free entries for 1st to 5th place overall in Practice tournament #2
- If a winner has already registered for the NABC Robot Individual, their entry fee will be refunded
- If a player has already won a free entry in a previous practice session, the prize goes to the player/s finishing 6th, 7th, etc.
Conditions of play
- This practice tournament is free and uses advanced robots. Click here for the robot system notes.
- ACBL membership is required. Click here to check if BBO has your ACBL number on file.
- Each session is 12 boards, Matchpoints scoring.
- Daily sessions last 24 hours. You must complete your daily boards before midnight US Eastern Time.
- Unplayed boards score zero.
- You need to play at least 1 board each day to advance to the next day.
- Not everyone will be dealt the same boards.
- You need to play on both Saturday and Sunday.
How to play
Login to BBO, click 'ACBL WORLD' and look for the ACBL NABC Practice Tournament.
NABC Robot Individual - early bird registrations end soon
Register before February 28 for a 10 BB$ early bird discount
- Played the 2021 Fall NABC Robot Individual? Get an additional 6 BB$ discount (34 BB$ entry with early bird / 44 BB$ from February 28)
- Entry fee is 50 BB$ from February 28
- Login to BBO, click 'ACBL World', then 'ACBL NABC Robot Individual' to register - watch this video to see how to register
Subscribe to the NABC Robot Individual mailing list
If you're already subscribed to the mailing list, there's no need to do this again.