2-Day ACBL LM Robot Individual (Dec. 22-23)
- The 2-Day ACBL Life Master Robot Individual takes place during the ACBL Winter
Festival, on December 22-23. Please see the Schedule.
- The Life Master (LM) robot individual event is restricted to ACBL
masters. Click here to update the ACBL number associated with your BBO account.
- The event lasts two days, with one session played on Wednesday
(December 22), and one session played on Thursday (December 23).
- Each session is 24
boards, Matchpoints scoring. You have up to 24 hours to play your daily
boards. Each session starts around 5AM US Eastern Time and closes
around 5AM US Eastern Time the next day.
- Entry fee is 1.49 BB$ for both sessions.
- You do not need a partner to play this event. You will be South
at a table with 3 robots. Everyone has the same partner and opponents.
You will be compared with the other human players sitting South.
- Each session is stratified and awards unpigmented ACBL masterpoints
- Click here for the GIB robot system notes. All robot bids are
explained automatically. Click over each bid to read the explanations.
Before making a bid, mouse over the bid you want to select and read
carefully what your robot partner will understand.
- These events are "best hand" (the deal is rotated to give the
hand with most points to the human player).
- Not everyone plays the same hands (for security reasons).
- You can turn on "Confirm bids" and "Confirm cards" in your
Account settings to avoid misclicks.
* Winners of the free entries to ACBL games will be able to play
without paying an entry fee in any of the following ACBL sanctioned
games, available in ACBL World on BBO: ACBL Open Pairs, ACBL
Pairs, ACBL Individual Speedball, ACBL Robot Duplicate. Each
winning player can invite any partner of their choice, by selecting "I
will pay for both myself and my partner" in the tournament registration
desk. The free ACBL entries will be available in January 2022,
January 1st until January 31st for the winners of one month free ACBL
- 1st place overall: One month
of free ACBL tourneys*.
- 2nd place: 100 BB$
- 3rd place: 50 BB$
- 4th to 10th place: 25 BB$
- 11th to 30th place: 10 BB$
- 31st to 50th place: 5 BB$
- 1st place: 25 BB$
- 2nt place 10 BB$
- 3rd to 10th: 5 BB$
Click here to read all about the ACBL Winter Festival taking place on BBO on December 22-23.