Who can play?
- Everyone’s welcome. Gather your team together and join in!
- Entry fee is 1 BB$ per player per session.
- Click here for the Conditions of Contest.
- Click here to register your team.
When is it?
- June 12 and 13, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday).
Qualifications: Saturday, June 12
- Swiss Teams, two sessions. Each session is 4 rounds of 6 boards, IMPs converted to VPs:
- 11 AM New York Time (5 PM Paris Time) – Session 1
- 2 PM New York Time (8 PM Paris Time) – Session 2
- Teams can play either one or both sessions. If you finish in top 4 in one of the sessions, you’re qualified
- 8 teams qualify for the Knockout Phase on Sunday, June 13 (the top 4 teams from each session).
Knockout Phase: Sunday, June 13
8 teams from the Qualifier phase move forward to the KOs (the top 4 teams from each session).
- 10 AM New York Time (4 PM Paris Time): Quarterfinals, 16 boards
- Noon New York Time (6 PM PM Paris Time): Semifinals, 16 boards
- 2.30 PM New York Time (8.30 PM Paris Time): Finals, Segment 1/2 (10 boards)
- 4 PM New York Time (10 PM Paris Time): Finals, Segment 2/2 (10 boards)
Teams in 3rd and 4th place will play a 10-board playoff at 2.30 PM New York Time (8.30 PM Paris Time)
- 1st place: 50 BB$ (per team)
- 2nd place: 40 BB$ (per team)
- 3rd place: 30 BB$ (per team)
- 4th place: 20 BB$ (per team)
- Entry fee is 1 BB$ per player per session, to be paid by the team members during the swiss teams qualifiers, on Saturday, June 12.
- There is no additional fee if your team qualifies for the knockouts to be played on June 13.
- A team can contain up to 8 players. Real names are mandatory.
- Team captains will receive instructions via email, guiding them on how to find the qualifier sessions on BBO and how to join with their team
- Click here to fill in the registration form
Deadline for registrations
June 11, midnight US Eastern Time (6AM CET on June 12 for Europe).
How to pay?
- Each player pays their own entry fee, which is 1 BB$ per session. Entry fees will be paid on Saturday, June 12, when your team joins the Swiss Teams Tournament on BBO. Make sure all your players have enough BB$ on June 12, when the Swiss starts.
- If you don’t have BB$, click here to purchase some.
BBO will monitor for cheating. Teams suspected of using unauthorized information will be disqualified.