We’re looking for a fun, energetic, detail orientated, marketing professional with a passion for digital entertainment and of course… BRIDGE!
If you love cards, video games, and managing projects from A to Z within a given time frame, then we want to hear from you. We’re looking for someone who’s organised, proactive and has a good sense of humour!
You’ll be joining an established marketing team where your role will be to carry out marketing and communication projects, from conception to completion. As a true project manager, you will be the interface between the various stakeholders, internal teams and external service providers.
You will recruit new players and convert them into loyal customers. You will be in charge of the implementation, follow-up and optimization of the relevant marketing levers: marketing and promotional campaigns, SEO, SEA, Affiliation, writing for the web, PR…
- To be up to date with the latest marketing monitoring tools and best practices
- You’ll need to be able to the control entire project life cycle
- To be the interface with internal and external service providers
- You’ll need to be able to work autonomously and take the initiative
- Being creative and not afraid to take measured risks
- Report quantitatively and qualitatively on your actions in order to measure the ROI of your campaigns.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent digital marketing skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Curious, open minded and open to creative solutions
- Comfortable and competent dealing with external service providers
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken English
- And of course, playing bridge is a big bonus!
This is a full time, remote position with a permanent contract
To apply, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you’re the right person for the role. Don’t forget to attach your CV (MS Word or PDF format).
About Bridge Base Online
Born from the award-winning Bridge Master 2000 software series, the free online bridge website Bridge Base Online (BBO) was launched in 2001 to become the most popular bridge platform on the market. BBO contains a complete set of products to meet the needs of bridge teachers and serious or occasional bridge players. It’s available in 29 languages and is the world’s leading Bridge app with:
- 3.8 million deals played every day
- 200,000+ daily players
- More than 180 countries represented
52 Entertainment is the holding company of BBO, Goto Games, Funbridge, Le Bridgeur and China Bridge Online, making it the world’s uncontested leader in bridge entertainment and software. Our goal is to further expand the universe of bridge players by providing them with entertaining and fun options to play and follow bridge!