Bridge Base Online is looking for a Community Engagement Intern to join our BBO Marketing team.
We’re looking for a fun, energetic, college student with a passion for digital entertainment and of course… BRIDGE!
If you love cards, video games, social media and have good copy writing skills in English, then we want to hear from you. We’re looking for someone who’s sociable and loves to interact with others – a people person!
This is a remote position. Candidates can be located anywhere in the United States or Canada.
- Create fun, interesting, topical posts and stories, along with events and contests.
- Publish content to multiple platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Build a sense of trust and rapport with our demanding community.
- Engage with and build rapport with influential bridge players.
- Engage and respond to our readers in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all content has a unified voice in line with the BBO brand.
- Be a voice for the BBO Brand.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly production and marketing meetings.
- Be creative and develop new content tactics and strategies.
- Answer comments and reviews on each channel (app stores, YouTube, etc.)
- Identify relevant KPI and build reports about your actions.
Qualifications, qualities and skills
- You love playing bridge and want to share your passion.
- A good understanding and experience of using social platforms, their content formats and culture.
- A good understanding of the senior community.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A strong sense of creativity, comedy, and awareness of tech trends.
- A desire to further improve skills and techniques.
- Good knowledge of video games and comics; a lover of geek and nerd culture is a plus.
To apply, please send a message to email@example.com, telling us what excites you about this opportunity. Don’t forget to attach your resume (MS Word or PDF format).
About Bridge Base Online
Born from the award-winning Bridge Master 2000 software series, the free online
bridge website Bridge Base Online (BBO) was launched in 2001
to become the most popular bridge platform on the market. BBO contains a complete set of products to meet the needs of
bridge teachers and serious or occasional bridge players. It’s available in
29 languages and is the world’s leading Bridge app with:
- 3.8 million deals played every day
- 200,000+ daily players
- More than 180 countries represented
52 Entertainment is the ultimate holding company of BBO, Goto Games, Funbridge, Le Bridgeur and China Bridge Online, making it the world’s uncontested leader in bridge entertainment and software. Our goal is to further expand the universe of
bridge players by providing them with entertaining and fun options to play and follow bridge!