NABC Robot Individual Checklist
- You have until Friday, November 20, 2020 to update your ACBL membership if you want to play in the NABC Robot Individual. Here are the links for both new player memberships and renewals:
ACBL Membership renewals – https://my.acbl.org/membership/renewal
New player registrations – https://my.acbl.org/membership/join
- You also need to register your ACBL number on BBO – Click here to register your ACBL number on BBO
What is the NABC Robot Individual?
It’s a three-day stratified (Unlimited/2000/500) online event hosted by BBO. Join in the fun — and win big — Red/Gold masterpoints as well as an NABC title up for grabs. Here are all the details:
- Tournament dates: November 21, 22 and 23 (Saturday, Sunday, Monday).
- $6 discount if you played the Summer 2020 NABC Robot individual.
- ACBL Masterpoints (Red and Gold) plus an NABC title!
- Stratified for a more level playing field – Unlimited/2000/500. Non North American players are considered unlimited
- 24 boards per day. You choose your own start time and have until midnight EST to complete your 24 boards
- Preregistration required
- Event format is similar to the Daylong or ACBL Daylong tournaments on BBO
- ACBL Membership needed to play – Click here to update your ACBL number on BBO
- You can purchase BB$ here if you need to top up your account.