We at BBO are a bunch of bridge lovers and we're growing our team. We're looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to lead our financial operations in North America. If you're a bridge enthusiast and have the experience, we'd love to hear from you. Likewise, if you know someone who fits the bill, please alert them to this great opportunity.
Accounting Manager, North America
52 Entertainment Group is the global leader in contract bridge entertainment, software, and publishing. Our brands include Bridge Base Online (BBO), Bridge Baron, Funbridge, Master Point Press, Goto Games, Le Bridgeur, and China Bridge Online.
With operations in Europe, North America, and Asia and currently going through significant growth, we are looking to strengthen our team by hiring an experienced professional to lead our financial operations in North America, reporting directly to the Group CFO.
- Ownership of all accounting operations in subsidiaries based in North America. Plan, direct, and coordinate accounting activities with accounting firms and stakeholders
- Set-up and enforce accounting processes, procedures, tools, and record systems. Offer improvement recommendations and implement new processes as appropriate
- Manage all banking activities. Own relationships with American banks and payment processing vendors. Oversee all cash management and payments
- Issue timely and accurate monthly and annual reporting in line with corporate requirements
- Assist CFO with regulatory reporting, including tax planning & compliance
- Act as the point of contact for external auditors
- Manage the relationship with US-based lawyers, insurers, and key partners such as the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL)
- In charge of US HR administration: hiring, payroll, and employee benefits, including health insurance and 401k.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Certified Public Accountant
- 5-7 years of experience in an equivalent position
- Strong understanding of US corporate-tax laws and procedures
- Proficiency with accounting software tools
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Autonomy and proactivity; capacity to self motivate
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with remote stakeholders
- Willingness to travel overnight as needed
- Duplicate bridge player a strong plus.
This is a remote position, located anywhere in the United States. Candidate must verify eligibility to work in the United States. Applicants must send their résumé to email@example.com