The NABC Robot Individual is coming! Register before November 16 to receive a $10 discount. See the NABC info page for details.
You might be wondering what it’s like to play in the NABC Robot Individual. Play in the NABC Practice Tournament this weekend and find out.
You’ll find the NABC Practice Tournament in the ACBL WORLD section of BBO on Saturday and Sunday.
Tournament Conditions of Play:
- This practice tournament is free and uses advanced robots. Click here for the robot system notes.
- ACBL membership is required. Click here to check if BBO has your ACBL number on file.
- Each session is 12 boards, Matchpoints scoring.
- Each daily session lasts 24 hours. You must complete your daily boards before midnight US Eastern Time.
- Unplayed boards are scored as 0 (zero).
- You need to play at least 1 board each day to advance to the next day.
- Not everyone will be dealt the same boards.
- You need to play each day to progress to the next day. To spell it out – You can’t play on Sunday without playing on Saturday.
We’ll give out Free Entries to the actual NABC Robot Individual (November 21-23), as follows:
- Free entry to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in NABC Practice tournament – Day 1
- Free entry to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in NABC Practice tournament – Day 2
- Free entries to 1st to 5th place overall
- If a free entry winner already has registered to the NABC Robot Individual, their entry fee will be refunded
- If the overall winners have already won free entry in one of the previous sessions, the prize goes to next place (6th, 7th, etc.)
How to join the practice tourney?
Click ACBL WORLD and look for the ACBL NABC Practice Tournament.