ACBL Swiss Pairs 24 boards
- Two ACBL Swiss Pairs events are available during the ACBL
Festival: one on Wednesday, December 22 and one on Thursday, December
23. Please see the Schedule.
- Please note that this is a PAIRS event (not teams). The event is
split in sections of max 50 tables. The highest scoring pairs advance
towards the top of their section (Table 1, Table 51, etc.).
- Replays are possible. The movement is based on scores and does
not avoid replays: the best play the best as many rounds as needed
until the strongest pair wins.
- The ACBL Swiss Pairs events are restricted to ACBL
members. Click here to update the ACBL number associated
with your BBO account.
- The event is 24
boards, with 8 rounds of 3 boards. Pairs move depending on their score,
with highest scoring pairs at Table 1 (or top of section if there are
more than 50 tables in the event).
- Entry fee is 0.99 BB$.
- Play starts at 5:30 PM US Eastern Time. Please be online 5-10 minutes before start time.
- The event awards unpigmented ACBL masterpoints.
- ACBL Open Chart applies.
- You can turn on "Confirm bids" and "Confirm cards" in your
Account settings to avoid misclicks.
* Winners of the free entries to ACBL games will be able to play
without paying an entry fee in any of the following ACBL sanctioned
games, available in ACBL World on BBO: ACBL Open Pairs, ACBL
Pairs, ACBL Individual Speedball, ACBL Robot Duplicate. The winning
pairs do not have to play together to enjoy their free entries. Each
winning player can invite any partner of their choice, by selecting "I
will pay for both myself and my partner" in the tournament registration
desk. The free ACBL entries will be available in January 2022,
for the week of
January 3-9, for the winners of one week of free ACBL
place: One week
of free ACBL tourneys for each player in the winning
- 2nd place: 100 BB$
- 3rd place: 50 BB$
- 4th to 10th place: 20 BB$
- 11th to 30th place: 10 BB$
Click here to read all about the ACBL Winter Festival taking place on BBO on December 22-23.