How about improving your skills while playing with quality articles? Discover Bridgerama magazine!
These 20 pages written under the direction of Michel Bessis, Philippe Cronier and Jean-Christophe Quantin (authors of the French bestseller Les Enchères au bridge) will allow you to test yourself and learn how to improve your game every month.
Enjoy numerous exercises on bidding and card play, educational articles and quizzes!
- Until June 8th, get a 30% discount on annual subscription
- From $27,30/year (instead of $39)
- with the code 30BBOLB
ALL ABOUT BRIDGERAMA
- For bridge players looking to improve.
- 11 issues per year.
- 20 pages.
- English language.
- From $27,30 USD per year
Want to see what Bridgerama looks like?
WHO ARE THE EDITORS OF BRIDGERAMA?
- Philippe Cronier: Great champion, he has been the pedagogical director of the French bridge federation, editor-in-chief of Bridgeur Magazine and is the author of many successful books.
- Michel Bessis: Great champion, he has successfully explored all areas of bridge teaching. He is also the author of numerous reference books.
- Jean-Christophe Quantin: Multiple French and European champion and vice-champion of the world in 2017, he also contributes to many magazines as a journalist.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Bridgerama team.