Come and join the Scrabble Day Tournament this Sunday, April 11. Everyone’s invited to join host Aurora. Play bridge and make new friends.
How to Celebrate
- Gather around with your family and friends and play Scrabble.
- Throw a Scrabble themed party. This Sunday the theme will BRIDGE
- Like baking? Whip up a batch of Scrabble tile cookies to serve at your Scrabble party.
- Don’t have time to play a real game of Scrabble? Join us this Sunday, April 11, and play the Scrabble Day Tournaments and share some jokes with us.
- It’s a pairs tournament, MP, 10 boards, 5 rounds.
Sunday, April 11 at 2PM US Eastern Time (8PM Central European Time)
Click ‘Competitive’, then ‘Free Tournaments’ and search for the the Scrabble Day Tournament, hosted by Aurora.
Who can play?
All BBOers are welcome.